What resources are available?
OII Europe is sharing its advocacy materials, publications and resources for activists, researchers, lawmakers, allies and with general public, freely available for download in a digital format.
Please also check the menu item “Resources” in our navigation menu above which includes most of the resources available on this website.
A few of our materials are also available in print – availability varies, please check back on this website for updates and changes.
Currently available in Print
- OII Europe flyer: English (very limited), German (low), French (very limited), Bulgarian, Serbo-Croatian, Arabic,
- #MyIntersexStory: English version (please inquire amount for shipping – we welcome donations for shipping costs)
- Good Practice Map 2021 (limited)
- Allies Toolkit: English (very limited), French (limited), German (limited)
- Legal Toolkit: English (very limited)
- English/German version of “Human Rights and Intersex people” by the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Council of Europe Mr. Nils Muižnieks (please inquire amount for shipping – we welcome donations for shipping costs)