For general requests please contact us via using the form below.
You can contact our staff via email:
Dan Christian GhattasExecutive Director
dan (at) oiieurope.org
Aleks JahnFinance & Administration Officer
aleks (at) oiieurope.org
Irene AmorosoPolicy Officer
irene.amoroso (at) oiieurope.org
Jana HugoPolicy Officer
jana (at) oiieurope.org
Irene KuzemkoCapacity & Community Building Officer
irene (at) oiieurope.org
Ins A KrommingaAwareness Raising & Campaigns Officer
ins (at) oiieurope.org
Intersex Refugee & Asylum Program
luan (at) oiieurope.org
Urs Vanessa SagerConsultant,
Intersex & Sports
urs (at) oiieurope.org
Contact Form for general requests
Thank you for reaching out to OII Europe! Our team will try its best to answer your request as quickly as possible.
OII Europe is a European-based organisation that advocates for the rights of intersex persons. Due to the overwhelming amount of help requests OII Europe receives that fall outside our work sphere, capacities and possibilities, we are only able to reply to the help requests coming from intersex people / people born with variations of sex characteristics or their family members / loved ones.
However, if you are an LGBTQ+ person seeking help or advice, we would suggest that you contact local LGBTIQ organisations closer to you for other forms of support, please have a look at:
- To find information about local, national or regional organisations working closer to you to protect LGBTIQ+ persons, please see here: ILGA World Member Organisations by World Regions
- To find information about an organisation working at international level to help LGBTIQ+ people escape state-sponsored violence, see here:Rainbow Railroad We help at-risk LGBTQI+ people get to safety.
- To find information about an organisation working at international level to protect human rights defenders who are at risk, see here: Front Line Defenders |
- For information about an organisation working at EU level to provide emergency grants and relocation for human rights defenders, see here: ProtectDefenders.eu
- For information about an organisation working to protect and support transgender persons in Europe and Central Asia, see here: Transgender Europe
- To find information about LGBTIQ organisations working with refugees and asylum seekers in Europe, please see here: LGBTI organisations in Europe